S7 how to read real time pulse

harrydeharry

Hi all
on s7 318 I havn to read a pulse from a laser senser which gives 0 output. when on. I have used a optocoupler relay to chang it to 24 v dc but some time the pulse is too short to oprate the relay my quetion is 1. should i use solidstate relay 2. How can i get the real time input received from the sensor like PIx.xx?
thanks in advance

What are the minimum and maximum pulse widths you have to deal with. Do you want to measure the width of the pulse ?

Similar Topics

Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an issue with read time of Q-PLC. In case of FX is possible to read time, day, year... via D registers (D8013-D8019). In case of...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've been learning about PLC's in a few months now, mainly PLC programming, and yesterday I got an assignment to read an analog laser...
Replies
Views
Folks I have a bit of a dilema here. On a profibus network, Prosoft on ControlLogix Platform, I have an instrument that is giving me two values...
Replies
Views
Hey all, We're trying to read values from a Beckhoff PLC that is programmed by a third party. We see in the PLC the value...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom