Resizing graphics for Panelview+

smiller

I have a PV+ 600 that I am upsizing to a PV+ 1000. I am having problems getting the graphics to re size for the 1000. I have changed the resolution from 320X240 to 640X480 and checked the Runtime tab Title Bar, Control Box and Minimize button. The position settings are at default 0 Top and 0 left and unchecked Enable Auto Logout.
The graphics resize to fill the window on my PC monitor but when I download to the PV1000 they are still sized for the 600. What step am I missing? I have removed the flash card from the PV+100 and it is new out of the box. Cycling power hasn't helped either.

Thanks.

Steve

Double check each screen itself. Make sure there size is the standard 480X600. At times this doesnt get corrected. If that is all happy then make sure the window your looking at is maxed in RSView or sorry Factory Talk view. You should see a block dashed line. That is your outline for the screen size. I'm sure you know this but some may not.

Other then that look on your PVP and make sure that the screen size is 480 X 600. I dont think you can change it but it might be worth looking. Not even sure where you'd find this info. Also if you happen to have a 700 PVP or something else you can download it to that and try it. They are essentually the same just a smaller screen size but same resolution.

Hope this helps