WinCCFlex2007 - two identical panels in the project

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

Just want to ask what is the best way to do what I want. I have two panels in the project which are going to be identical but on different positions. I am just about to finish first panel and I want to know what is the best way to have another one in the Step 7 project also. Is it just copy-paste everything: screens, tags,connections... or is there some more eficient and elegant way.

Thanks in advance

In the Simatic Manager, just copy the entire panel !
Then hange the name to what you want it.
Open the new HW config and setup DP or ethernet settings (has been changed to 'not connected').
Open the new WinCC Flex project, and verify the controller connection, then save and rebuild all.

Finished.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
I am building a system that has three identical machines running in a single Logix PLC as separate programs: Cell1, Cell2, Cell3 There are going...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Question about differentiating IP addresses. If i had two identical systems with about 7 IP address devices, would it be smart...
Replies
Views
I have 5, standalone Fanuc Robotic Cells that all have the same IP address (for standardization and my poor memory). I have a scrap conveyor PLC...
Replies
Views
I have two cells. They are identical (almost). Each cell has a Contrologix 1756-L73 processor and a 1756-ENBT addressed at 192.168.1.10. Each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom