export wincc runtime data to excel

How? Who? Why? Where? No kidding. This kind of open question is something that almost never gets the answers that are needed. Please state your problem in a clear and as detailed as possible way and I'm sure someone here will have an answer or you.

Questions that might help you are:

- what is the version of both the Excel and WinCC variant you're using?
- what exactly do you want to accomplish: amount of data to be exchanged, type and nature of the data, frequency of the exchange,...
- what have you done so far to get the result you're trying to get?
- what error codes did you receive when trying?

Kind regards,

detail information

- what is the version of both the Excel and WinCC variant you're using?
wincc ver:v6.2.0.2 excel ver:excel 2000(9.0.2720)
- what exactly do you want to accomplish: amount of data to be exchanged, type and nature of the data, frequency of the exchange?
i want to view online wincc runtime data in excel table.
i want to exchange 500 tag analoge(32 bit).

- what have you done so far to get the result you're trying to get?
i found some VB & c-action program for this action.

- what error codes did you receive when trying?
after making VB or c-action,i don't have any error but i don't have any online value in specified excel file.