s7200 microwin td 200 editing datablock

sparktikus

hello
pretty new to these
but i am simply trying to add an alarm message to an existing oem program
i have run the td 200 wizard, added my message but when it comes to allocate memory it says "configration is too large to fit at current address" if i carry on and place block offset at vw0 my td data block is looking out of sync with original data block..
surely this would throw the error messages out but anyhow the program then will not compile because of error in that data block..

what could be the problem?
thanks

i cannot edit the data block directly because it is locked !! how can i get this off?

thanks

my microwin version is 4.0.2.29 and the td200 version 3 . dont know what version microwin the original program was built in..
would this make a difference using a newer version of microwin??
thanks