AKD BS7200 software

autobus

Hi there!

I know this is playing in archeologist, but I need to tune a bit some older Kollmorgen/AKD Digifas 7100 servo drive.

Any chance of sharing BS7200 software? I know this can be challenging but there's always hope :}

Cheers

Yep, checked.

Nothing there, just manuals.

But! A miracle happened, I've just check some documents of decomissioned machines (I like to collect them, ekhm documents and maybe some parts) - and voila! The floppy itself.

So for now, seems the problem is solved - if the floppy is readible. If it is - I'll upload floppy contents to Download section.

The world is crazy :-D

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a strange situation on my hands. I have a VIPA CPU 315-4PN12 with firmware v2.6.0. that I am trying to connect to a Kollmorgen...
Replies
Views
Good day Could somebody please help. I'm sending a position and a speed to a motion task in a Kollmorgen AKD servo drive from a Delta PLC via...
Replies
Views
I have three motion tasks (0, 1, and 2) in a Kollmorgen AKD-P00306 where I edit the 'Position' values with a G304K2 HMI. I have no problem with...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who is currently down due to/related to a "PLC-499: Error code 0x0025 returned from the PLC". The system is a Kollmorgen AKD...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom