S5 CPU 928 BASP LED continues glowing

srik

Dear sir,

Our system is CPU 135U with processor 928. Recently its power supply module 6ES5-955-3LF41 is failed. 24v,15v and 5 volts are failed. We given it to local electronics technician for repair. After repair we fixed it back. But there is a Stop LED and BASP LED on CPU. We made overall reset. Then it is ok. Again program loaded and kept plant for running . After two days again CPU PLC turned to STOP mode and BASP LED is glowing. Again solved the problem as per above procedure. After two days again it is turned to STOP mode and BASP LED is glowing along with ZYK LED.Now even for one also both BASP and ZYK LED are glowing and PLC going STOP mode. How to resolve this problem? Advanced thanks.

Regards
srik

Connect up your programmer and examine the stack. The stack will tell you what block was being processed at the time of the error. The basp led tells you that all the outputs are disabled.

As you have had PSU issues it could be a dodgy cpu, have you got a spare you can swop it with?

The following errors are the istack messages

STP
FE-STP
NEUZU
EINPROZ
OB1GEL
OBWECKA
32KWRAM
URGELOE
STP-VER
ANL-ABB
DB1-FE

The Stack errors mean;
STP = CPU is in STOP
FE-STP = Stop caused BY NAU (power supply fail)or PEU (perhiperals not ready) OR BAU (battery failure)
NEUZU = Cold restart permitted
EINPROZ = Single processormode
OB1GEL = OB1 is loaded
OBWECKA = Time interrupt OB Loaded
32KWRAM = User sub moduleis 32K RAm
URGELOE = Overall reset was performed
STP-VER = CPU caused CP Stop
ANL-ABB = Cold restart required
DB1-FE = Structure of the address list in DB1 for processor image updateing is incorrect.

I would get the PSU checked especially as you have had a failure with it and it has been repaired (FE-STP above)!