New student help

donf

I am new to plc programing and would like so advice. I purchased PLC tutor training books and looking to buy cheap PLC to train with. I need software and unit. If anyone has something that they are selling please let me know.

Thanks, Don

What PLC is most commonly discussed in your manuals?
IF it is Allen Bradley / Rockwell then that is what you should be looking for here. No point trying to learn Siemens when book is AB unless you really like confusing yourself.

Once you know what you want then to keep price down see if any of these guys has an old outmoded unit in their neat junk pile they will sell you cheap. You gotta pay the shipping of course - throw in the price of their favorite libation also. Works like a charm - did for me.

Dan Bentler

Similar Topics

Hey I am looking for an active member that has some time to help explain a little bit more about the RS logix program. I failed last semester due...
Replies
Views
Hey guys im really really new to programming PLC's and currently have a project to create a little traffic light system with my programming...
Replies
Views
Hello people, I'm a returning student (over 10 years out of school) and I need help with a couple questions please. I was able to figure out 2 out...
Replies
Views
So I have the following assignment for a class I am taking. "Program overview: The size of the load to be wash is selected first. The start...
Replies
Views
hi i am hnc student in electrical engineering, i was off with 6 broken ribs due to accident, anyway i have to design a ladder diagram, with three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom