Student help Using CPM2A

Hey guys im really really new to programming PLC's and currently have a project to create a little traffic light system with my programming partner.

So currently i have made a program and it is working but not perfectly however this isn't the problem i want to bring up.

This is the ladder logic we have ended up with it a little longer but couldn't fit it all in
http://imgur.com/a/EjK4h

I Did have 200.00 as an OP at 10.00 but whenever i did this the program would not run correctly. Took me 2-3 hours of searching forums and stuff before i got a answer to say change 10.00 to 200.00

However he did not explain what i was actually changing. My guess is from what i have read up on is that i changed this OP to a IR which i dont understand makes a difference if all im doing is switching it on.

Sorry if i sound such a novice but im here to learn and we all start somewhere right.

Thank you in advance

Last edited: