ProSoft Configuration Builder

pcgray468

Hello,

I am currently trying to configure a MVI56-MCMR in ProSoft Configuration Builder. I have a GE protection relay that all setpoints and values are stored in two byte values. I have conditionally write to one of these registers (Modbus Function 6). The problem I am having is that when I am writing my commands (let’s say in Port 1), I only have the choice of functions 0x,1x,3x,and 4x. I am using Builder v. 2.1.0.14. What can I do to display all the supported functions, or I completely off and this module doesn’t support any other Modbus RTU function.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I bought a Prosoft MVI69-MNET Module off eBay to do some testing for a customer. It did not come with the RJ45 to DB9 cable that a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to transfer a configuration file using CIPconnect rather than direct via IP address. For some reason, it is grayed out, and the only...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My client has sent me a "configuration builder" project file (.ppf), however it won't open in my prosoft configuration builder software...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I have a problem with Prosoft MVI56E-MNETCR card. It was working normally when I needed to do a power up cycle. After that, the card...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Sorry as I am new in working with Allen Bradlly platform & Modbus Communication :bawling:. I have a redundant system ( Control Logix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom