Pv+, Case Sensitive?

HI EVERYONE!!!

I'VE RESTORED AN APLICATION FROM .MER FILE...NOW... I'VE THE PROBLEM WITH THE USER'S, ON THE RUNNING APLICATION (THE APLICATION WHERE I RESTORED) I INTRODUCE THE USER WITH lower case, AND IT CHANGE IT AUTOMATICALLY TO UPPER CASE. BUT ON THE APLICATION THAT I RESTORED DOESN'T HAPPEN THIS... HOW CAN I PROGRAM OR CONFIGURE THAT IF THE USER IS INTRODUCED WITH lower case CHAGE IT AUTOMATICALLY TO UPPER CASE...

THANKS IN ADVANCED...
JAVIER

Similar Topics

I've got a lot of tags to edit and could really use a case sensitive Replace All. Apparently, the Logix 5000 v27 does not do this. For example...
Replies
Views
Does any one know of a web search engine that allows selection of exact case, that give high priority to exact case matching websites and content...
Replies
Views
I figured I’d share my story of a Micro830 that I was banging my head on the wall over in case anyone ever runs into a freak fluke like this. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new user so please forgive any breaches of etiquette. But in RSLogix how can you convert a string in the PLC to all lowercase and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am facing issues with communication to the TruOne ATS of ABB via plc. Plc is M251 of SE. Majorly 2 issues: 1- writing to the modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom