CAN bus (not PLC)

mjoha266

Ok, so I know this is a PLC forum, but I have a question about control systems so someone might know the answer.

Is there any easy-to-use, cheap can-bus controlled relay?
All it needs to do is listen to the can-bus and close on a certain (programmeble) frame, then close at another frame.

Has anyone heard of such a relay? (the application is to be used in a car, so the relay only needs to handle 12V)

//Thanks Markus

Similar Topics

I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom