WinCC Flexible 2005

Killercal

Hey guys, I'm new to Siemens software and have 2 questions.

1) I'm creating an HMI program and was wondering if anyone has a good manual or link to a good manual?

2) I'm trying to make an indicator that has two states, on/off. How would i go about setting this up? Just the indicator, not the tagging of it. Now I know the manual will give me the direction I need, but any little help/tips would be helpfull.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using WinCC Flex 2005 and I want to configure a button. If you look at the picture below, on release of the button(which is named...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a simple problem. All I want to do is bring up a screen from a flag in the plc. I have 1 main screen which is visible all the...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I'm new, so I apologies if I'll make some mistakes. ok So, let's begin. I have an IBM A31 laptop with 1.7GHz processor and 256MB...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have Siemens OP177 panel and I am having a problem mapping the function key leds in WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 HF7. I cannot find a good...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Is there a simple way in the recipe view to pull up the last used recipe. I was wondering if when downloading the tags there was a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom