Tachometer with 0-10 VDC output

ghaulk

Hello All,
I am looking for a Tachometer that I can install on some takeup rolls that will mount directly on the the roll. I don't have the luxury of using an encoder since this is an existing machine I am adapting to. I would like something that is mounted much like a hand held tach would except I need it to provide a 0-10 VDC signal to bring into my PLC. An instrument that would give me FPM would be perfect, but I can figure that out based on RPM if necessary. If any of you know where I can get such an instrument, please let me know.
Thanks,
ghaulk

Similar Topics

I have a fan motor with a tach out. How do I connect to a Siemens PLC ? I have attahced the wiring diagram from Motor Manufacturer.I was thinking...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to add a speed readout to an existing machine, 1200 RPM. Is there an easier way than cutting a hole in a small box, installing a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Do you guys know of any tachometers ( 4-20 ma ) with a fragile soft wheel to sense FPM on a cloth belt ? I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Hello guys i wish if you could help me out with your experience. I must install a PLC on the diesel driven machine and PLC must measure the the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to take a tachometer signal to a plc and use the plc to transfer the signal to a remote location? I work at a paving company and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom