iFix Graphics

Michael Hunt

I have a project that was converted from Fix32 to iFix. Also the old project was on Windows 2000 PC's and new project now on XP. The problem is when I try to open the graphics the picture is very small and located in the top left had side of the screen. Does anyone know how to change the picture to full screen.

Michael,

My first guess is the screen resolution of old system, maybe 860 X 600 any your newer computer may be set for 1200 X something. Lower your resolution on your newer computer. Otherwise, I think you will have to rescale all old pics.

George

I have change the resolution to 860 x 600 and also changed my user preferences to disable auto scaling. Can you tell me how to re-scale my pictures.

I have done this and set my size to 100 by 100. When I go back to run mode the picture still only covers 3/4 of the screen. Any ideas?

If you haven't solved your problem,

So, I am not quite sure about the iFIX software,( I am using FIX32)

Go into Draw, open up "Picture", then make sure that RESIZE is checked.
Close FIX, reopen, and then drag the pic to the size that you want.
It will auto-scale every pic thereafter.
It works on my application, originally setup for 640*480, now 1280*800.

go to cofigure mode
go to work space at the top
click on user preferences
click on picture preference
make sure it says full screen on left hand side where it says picture size
choose automatic dtermine picture size
document width 100.00
document height 75.00
save & go back to run

Thanks jlmcker7

This works ok when I switch from config mode to run mode but it reverts back to old settings when I go back to config mode again.

click on user preferences
click on picture preference
make sure that Disable Auto Recize is unchecked.

If that doenst work, follow the new picture wizard to create a new picture (Create Custom Cicture or Create Picture from Predefined Configuration option) to create a new picture(s) while the screen is at the resolution you want. Then copy and paste your old screens onto the new.