RSLinx Enterprise & RSView Studio

Krilun

When I start up FactoryTalk View Studio, I get an error box labeled RSLinx Enterprise. It says:

"An internal error has occurred. You must close RSView and stop the RSLinx Enterprise service before conintuing. FAiled to find the topology node in the configuation"

Rockwell's knowledgebase just said to make sure the RSLinx Enterprise service was started. The service is started, I have tried stopping it and restarting it and I get the same error message. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

I have tried to transfer a program to a PV+1250 via DF1 or DH485, but it will not connect. RSLinx will autoconfig and show the panelview (as a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some clarity regards the relatively recent rebranding of RSLinx Classic. From what I can make out from the RA website and...
Replies
Views
Besides a $3,000 license to purchase a RsLinx Gateway License for every remote computer network that I work on. Is there another way to get to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm running FTView v9 on a VM machine. Host win 10 64 bit, virtual win 7 pro. I've come to configure communication on this project (1st...
Replies
Views
Good day, Does anyone know if the device shortcuts can be backed up, if they are stored in a SQL-Database?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom