Help With Versa Pro !! Please

WOLFTRACK955

just loaded versa pro and cant seem to get me head around the programing ladders / to build them ??? (brain damage i think )
thanks

You have to build each component of a rung, including the wire.
Each square outline can contain a component. At the top of versapro you should see the contacts coils and somemthing that looks like a T on it's side. That is the "rung wire".

You can also learn the names of the compents and just type the name into a square.

The equvialant of this:

-----| |-------( )---

is: H_WIRE NOCON H_WIRE H_WIRE COIL

you dont have a small program with just like 2 small ladders so i can send it to plc to get it to work ?? thanks cory