Mits GOT1000 over ethernet

Critt

Hello everyone

I have a QJ71E71-100 ethernet module to talk to 3 GOT1000 over ethernet. I have the IP addresses in the screens setup and configured for ethernet, ethernet cards in the GOT's. They are all plugged into a router. The GOT's ethernet light is on but the qj71e71-100 card has the run light, init. light and the 100M light green but no lights on the rj45 port. Do I need to write some code to make the screens talk to the card?

Not sure about got but you have to at least have a protocol set in the ethernet card, you do this by settings in gx developer & suggest the melsoft protocol is the one to use.
There should be at least some info with Got help files I would think.
Check out the mitsi website for manuals Got & Q series.