Win XP64 and Step7 Wont work ??

Jim.M

Hi, ive searched on this forum but havent found anything about XP64 and Step7

Today when i started to install Siemens Step7 on my WinXp64 machine it refuses to proceed due to XP64 ??? Is there an issue with XP64 and Step7....

Plz help

// Jim

This Link says at the very bottom that Step7 isn't compatible with MS Windows XP 64 bit version.

It's not going to install on a 64 bit OS. Not XP nor Vista.

okej Thank you for that.. heh i called Siemens... and after that, the only thing was to formate PC and install XP 32-bit.. aarrgh took me the whole day to reinsatll everything :(..
Well well or IT guy is new..

on a second thought hmm so am I ... hehe..
I bet I will get more **** i my face when i crash the robot im supposed to programm :S heheh

thanks anyway;)