new entered

mehul

hello every one,

mehul from india.
reqd. help for solve prob. - S7-200 step7,
prob statement : how to convert digital pulse from proximity to rpm in ladder logic.

If you have one pulse for each rotation, just count how many pulses you get in 1 minute. That is RPM

an even easier way is to buy a digital to analogue converter and feed the result into the PLC via a 4-20mA signal.

Can get these that fit on your din rail.

Similar Topics

As in modicon140CPU43412A installed for wartsilla power plant control, and as i know concept software employed with such plc, but here we have a...
Replies
Views
We have a water scavenge pump. The pump is switched on/off by the operator entering high & low setpoints. Operator has brought to my attention...
Replies
Views
Hello! As of now, my life is in shambles :bonkhead:. For some reason, RSview32 Ver 7.50.00 freezes every time I try to write a value to a tag via...
Replies
Views
Hi justs moved on from rs logix 500 to RSLogix 5000 RPI , just wondering how time values are entered as there is no 1, 0.1 second selection...
Replies
Views
Here i go again. Another question. Has anyone had success with controlling the position of fabric being fed by feed rollers with the use of a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom