fx2n-64MR mitsu plc problem

Hello Guys,

I need help. I encountered a machine with fx2n-64MR plc. I want to modify some sequence but unfortunately it is in ROM operation and I can't edit the ladder and I don't have any idea to do it. Aside from that, I also found a special module connected at the right side with the following specs.:FX2N-CNV-BC which is also not familiar to me, the function or purpose of it, I can't find any manual. I would be very grateful for any help.
Thank you in advance.

jap

Manuals here (See the comms manual for the CNV)

You'll need the correct cable and gx developer to go online (assuming no password protection)

Change the rom for a new one or an eeprom and reprogram with your changes.

Last edited:
And one more thing - and it might be the answer to your problem.
The eeprom has a little switch on it to prevent writing to.
Turn the switch to the other position and it will allow program changes.

Dave, I found one manual for fx2n-cnv-bc but it is an installation manual only. Is there any other manual related to it, like user's manual?

Thanks again.