ADAM 6025 device

misamark

Hi to all,

Can somebody maid have any experience with ADAM remote I/O device 6024? I have recently received one system full of mistakes, and trying to solve a lot of problems on it. I need to filtrate some disturbances comming on the same input, but input itself is logical 1 for only 30 ms, same as disturbances.

I can solve this creating some rules, but ADAM 6025 does not support to configure "low to hi signal latch" mode for input in the rule. Just in remote mode I think?

If somebody has some advice I will appreciate!

Thanks to everybody!

Adam 6052

My rude mistake... It was ADAM 6052.

Problem is: GCL does not support all types of inputs which is possible to set in remote mode?

Unbelieveable.....

Please consider that the GCL is not a full language, if you want a latch you will have to wire it yourself.

Included are examples of a "High to Low" and "Low to High" wired using two NAND gates, this is derived from the basic Set/Reset NAND example everyone learns in a basic electrical engineering class.

DI0 is the Set
AuxFlag0 is the Q (or output)
AuxFlag1 is the Reset

Disclaimer: I work for the company that makes these modules.

Thank you for your answer and your help;

Latch - unlatch function is really essential and not a problem to make it aditionally; just, I`ve been asking DOES Adam support this function, because it supports in remote mode but not in GCL mode.

I`ve already solved this problem, latching and unlatching, applying one more ADAM in between, and sending pulse output to the GCL programmed ADAM. This is all I could do here in Kuwait, because, receiving anything from outside takes time. Nothing`s available here, unfortunately.

Thanks again!