OB1 problem!RED Letter!

leon.LEE

Hello Guys,
After I download program from PLC S7-315-2DP,there is RED Call in the OB1 block as following.
A DB88.DBX 21.1
= L 25.0
BLD 103
A "Product_valve"
= L 25.2
BLD 103
A DB88.DBX 22.0
A M 4.6
JNB M007
Call
BLD 3
= L 30.0
CDB
OPN DI 86
TAR2 LD 26
A L 25.0
= DIX 0.0
OPN DI 91
L DID 72
OPN DI 86
T DID 28
A L 25.2
= DIX 32.0
LAR2 P#DBX 0.0
UC FB 85
LAR2 LD 26
A DIX 34.1
= "EVM_Return_valve"
A DIX 34.4
= "EKC361 ON/OFF"
CDB
BLD 4
End Call
M007: NOP 0

and I can't save program and monitor.when i download this program to PLCSIM ,it is running normally.Genttleman ,can you tell me if i can delete the red part and download?

The call is usually followed by the function or function block number right after the CALL (i.e. CALL FC6. You won't be able to download it until the red parts are removed or fixed.

The view shown in OB1 is the statement list that exists "behind" every block call. In your example FB85 is being called. This view is shown when the editor has lost the interface information associated with the block - does FB85 exist in your project ?

Here's an example of a call a call to an FB giving the nice editor view, followed by the STL view when the FB has been deleted and then only OB1 uploaded from the plc to the project:

goop009.jpg

The view shown in OB1 is the statement list that exists "behind" every block call. In your example FB85 is being called. This view is shown when the editor has lost the interface information associated with the block - does FB85 exist in your project ?

Here's an example of a call a call to an FB giving the nice editor view, followed by the STL view when the FB has been deleted and then only OB1 uploaded from the plc to the project:
Thank you for your help.I have solved problem by your method