PVplus error message "ID=4098"

ogimoj

I'm getting an error message in the diagnostic of my panelview plus 1500 that says only: "ID=4098"
I've been unable to find any documentation that might give me a hint as to what this means.
My panelview is communicating to a PLC5 via devicenet. The main issue I'm having is with PV outputs (PLC inputs) not working consistently. The PV is set up as a slave on devicenet, and the PLC-5 scanner and the PV are the only two nodes on the network (channel 2 of the scanner - channel 1 has other nodes). The status word of the scanner indicates that communications are fine. The BTR is not giving me an error. Diagnostics on devicenet indicate that all is well. Outputs from the PLC to the panelview seem to be working fine (indicators change state, etc.)
When I boot the panelview, the screen number will (that I have configured in global connections) shows up in the PLC data file at first, but after some time (anywher from 15 seconds to several minutes), all values in the PLC data table go to zero, and I start getting the message "unable to write value "[x]" to [whatever hmi tag or devicenet alias]".
Any ideas?