rate change for an output

Paw-Paw

Hi new to this forum.
I am writing a sequence program. Running in to the problem of dual coiling.
I need same output to be hi for 5 sec. than after it goes through sequence same output for 4 sec, and so on 3 sec, 2 sec. I can't put a diff timer to same output (dual coiling prob).

Any pointers on how to change rate of output.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Hi new to this forum.
I am writing a sequence program. Running in to the problem of dual coiling.
I need same output to be hi for 5 sec. than after it goes through sequence same output for 4 sec, and so on 3 sec, 2 sec. I can't put a diff timer to same output (dual coiling prob).

Any pointers on how to change rate of output.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Use the same timer, just change the timer preset with a MOV instruction based on the time you need.

Paw-Paw,

Robertmee gave you the right answer. If you need more help, post back with your model of PLC. Some one will help you with your specific problem.

Edit: Welcome to the forum!

Last edited: