Logix Simulator Door Problem

I was wondering if someone has the ladder for this I want to check where I'm missing a switch. It has to do with the AJAR light. I can get it to stay lit going down but not up.

index.cfm

Last edited:
From what I have tested the ajar lights are off when the motors stop. I didn't think about the time the estop is pressed. Yes Lionel I do want the ajar lights to stay on any time the door is partially open. Thanks for the heads up. I'll add that.

I tried your program on my simulator, you do have the door working and the lights, but have you pushed the closed button while the door was moving in the up direction;)
Try it and you may find that you need to do a little more work
good luck. I know mickey told you where to find the downloads
and you should thank him.🍻

the ajar light has nothing to do with what I tested, you need an interlock for the motor up and down so the motor can not try an run in both direction at the same time
like I said push the up button and and while the door is going up push the down button (do not push stop) and see what happens the motor will burn up:eek: