Fanuc FAPT Ladder gurus wanted ;)

tacm

Hello all,

I am working on a Mori Seiki MT2000. I am adding a new process to this machine. I will be using an AB plc as a stand alone controller. However, I need to add one rung of code to the Fanuc side of the FAPT program for safety reasons. I was told by Fanuc America that the MSG-501 control on this machine will allow me to edit the ladder straight from the HMI. I have provided Faunc with the PCM number, and I am waiting for the appropriate programming manual. Here is my problem. This program is 576 pages long, and is broken up into 37 modules. I need to know what is meant by module. Is that the Fanuc nomenclature for subroutine? At the end of each module the last rung has a "module separator", What is this? How about addressing? Any advice or suggestions would be great.