Help:gx developer!!!

thandie22us

I am having a problem with downloading a GX Developer program to a mitsubishi Q02(H) PLC.
1. I was using ethernet connection and then i tried to download a program with the wrong hardware configuration.This caused the PLC Error LED to start flashing.
2.Now i am trying to get rid of the error and i seem to be failing. I have tried to reboot the PLC but its to no avail.
3.Now some one has told me to download anotha program which i call the "Test" program via the serial connections.
4.In doing this i have to change my communication setup of the "Test" program from ethernet to serial. This is done in the 'Transfer Setup'
5.Apparently the 'Transfer setup' of this program is inactive (i.e grey).
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
6.HOW DO I MAKE IT ACTIVE?:confused:

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Close all windows in Gx dev and try again. I think its something to do with the monitoring facility.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I MANAGED TO ACTIVATE THE "TRANSFER SETUP"

MY PROBLEM NOW IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO MONITOR THE LADDER PROGRAM AS THE PROJECT RUNS, I CAN SEE THE APPROPRIATE CHANGES ON THE CITECTSCADA PROJECT, BUT I CANT SEE ANYTHING ON THE LADDER DIAGRAMS, i.e. like if a contact is on or off. Every time i select the 'monitor mode' the gx developer becomes non-responsive and shuts down.