Please help me programming with Mitsubishi Melsoft GX Developer

Hmm!

That went sideways quickly!!!

He sounds alot like some who was booted last week.

He used the word moron too...............alot

Puffed and pouted greatly when he didn't appreciate the answers or opinions he was given.

I'm about a buck twenty in the IQ thingy, and in this case two and two seems to equal four

When your kicked out of a system, and then try and return, isn't that called a hack?

But what do I know, I'm still a rookie.

This was work in progress most of the wires are temporary, you can see the secondary relays for the solenoids on the top, it's not clear but indeed the emergency stop is wired to both the 380V power contactor of the hydraulic group and the PLC EStop signal.
Now make fun, all you want, but it works.
My program sucks but it works, my electric wiring sucks is in a too tight box and I will need to install a ventilation system.
And you will probably find many things you dislike but I don't expect you to give any advise, you are just happy to tell people they are pieces of ****.

Ck2tVPm.jpg

PLCnovice61, sorry about my attitude, that's not the way I behave normally, but I still feel a little nostalgic of the times when a man of honor was able to provoke a duel to clean it's honor if disrespected.
And regarding the IQ it just reprensents the ability of an individual to analize a problem, I have great friends that are <100 and I don't feel superior because each individual has abilities that others don't have. I just had to introduce briefly myself to Mr Ronnie who might be a respectable guy in the real life but on this forum he was just a jerk.

Ha Burt, because i'm behind a keyboard as we all are could l suggest,
because you have supplied the pictures. If not you, someone like me was to have to fault find on your lathe, wouldn't wire #'s make it easier for all, especial if it came with a drawing??.
I'm sorry to say this to you, but l hope on the forum, most of us would be disappointed to see a wiring cabinet like that.
Sorry for that.
Kevin

And you sir, are useless :rolleyes:
People, I'ld like to apologize for my fellow countryman. Someone who clearly states it's the first time he's programming ladder logic and then reacts in this way to people who make well intended, however not always very elaborate, comments I would rather call a brat. Most members here, and certainly all those with posts in the several hundreds, are very well informed, well-meaning but also very busy people. If you can't see through all of that then maybe you should only lurk here, but restrain from commenting.

Burt, you better come down a little bit and show some respect to people who are better informed and have more experience than you. If you can't, I'll simply put you on my ignore list so you can't bother me any more.

Again: sorry people for my not so well educated countryman...

Jean, remember Burt worked in a gun shop, he is closer to you.
All said in jest from me and all of us l hope. Please all have a think were this is heading and it should be going in the direction of PLC intellectual growth.
Kevin

Ps, unless there are high ambient temps were the control box is, it won't need cooling, keep that for devices like a VSD that produce heat.

Last edited:
As stated before respect goes both ways, if someone makes a mistake are you going to mock him and let him do that mistake or are you going to point out why he is doing mistakes?
The only person here that lacked basic respect is Ronnie, he might be an Ace at his job, but that doesn't allow him to be disrespectful.

PLCnovice61, as stated most of the wirings are temporary, the machine is not operational yet, the diagrams are not made yet, upgrading the block machine with a plc is just a "thing" I do when I have some spare time.

Ya'll need to cool it. Your program works. You machine has a hard wired e-stop. Your panel wiring functions. You have courage enough to share pictures of the work.

I agree with comments pointing out potential safety issues. I don't agree with all the name calling.

You can always expect to be criticized, it is what you do with that criticism that can make all the difference.

There's an old proverb:
"If you ignore criticism, you will end in poverty and disgrace; if you accept correction, you will be honored."

I'm not a savage, I won't kill someone because he disagrees with me, all I said is that lack of respect is something that is worth a slap and by asking help on this forum I expected pro's to find errors in my work in progress and help me getting the job done right.
I already said that I was going to install a laser barrier to shut the machine down and it was not part of my plans in the beginning, so I take into account the info members share.
The fact is that telling me I suck at my job, I suck at programming, and not giving a single explaination is not what I call help.

Last edited:
First cnc machine cabinet assembly:
ko8aTWu.jpg

Second cnc machine cabinet assembly:
kxaFKlh.jpg

That's how I usually make the cabinets, the one from the block machine just got really small with every option I added.

Burt, now we are starting to talk, how about a finished unit with drawings, then l can build 1 in Tas, no copy write l hope?????
KD

Is that line reactors on the drives(steppers? l don't even know of any names on the gear), if yes, you are way ahead of most people.
As a sales enginerr (see can't even spell it) most people don't understand (l meant to add ex sales)
Kevin
Now re looking, maybe PS

Last edited:
It never was my intention to get mad here believe me, the block machine is work in progress and I probably will swap the electric box anyway for a bigger one.
Pardon me but my english is not good enough to understand what you ment by "Tas". Copy write?
Sorry I don't understand...