New to PLC Programming Please Help

Yog, to get the help you are after you need to start a new thread with a title that is clear and to the point of the help you require, that will interest the respondents. Something like below.
"Migration of Old PV600 running on Devicenet with SLC 5/05, not responding"

Hi Sergei,

Thanks for the file. I have had a brief look at it but have not run it as yet as I have been busy with other commitments. I have not used MOV functions as yet, so I will learn about them when I have loaded and run the program, hopefully in the next day or two.
Just like to say thanks again for your assistance.

Seems a dumb use of shift register....but if all you are wanting is a "1" that moves from bit 0 to bit 3 (4 bits) you don't need to load the shift register with the pushbutton. The push button is the clock signal. Load the shift register on powerup. Put a 1 in bit 0. The input of the shift register will now be bit 3 (circular). When you press the pb each time the 1 moves to the next bit. When bit 3 is high it moves back to bit 0.

The push button is the clock signal. Load the shift register on powerup. Put a 1 in bit 0. The input of the shift register will now be bit 3 (circular). When you press the pb each time the 1 moves to the next bit. When bit 3 is high it moves back to bit 0.
Then for some reason the register is cleared by mistake (e.g. manually from PC) and everything stops working. Real life tasks must be solved more fail-proof way.

Then for some reason the register is cleared by mistake (e.g. manually from PC) and everything stops working. Real life tasks must be solved more fail-proof way.

Oh cmon....This isn't a real life problem. It's a school exercise using a shift register that Noone in real life would use for this application. But your fail proof scenario is easily achievable....if all bits are 0 reload bit 0 with a 1. Can't do the OP's entire homework for him.