Citect to s7 200 network problem

mjcay

Dear All,

I need help regarding 2 S7-200 CPU222 PLC on network connection using CITECT as HMI.
The 1st PLC node address 2 and 2nd PLC node address 3. Both have different program loaded.

My problem is on CITECT, how to link my citect tag in 1st Plc and another citect tag to the 2nd Plc.

Can someone guide me how to solve this problem.

Please see attached hardware configuration for details.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
mjcay

First of all: how did you set up your communication to the PLCs in Citect?

If you have set up this correctly, then what you're asking is a piece of cake. If we don't know how you did it, there's no way to help you besides doing it all ourselves. If you have been looking around here, you should know this is not how things are done here.

Kind regards,

Hi..I successfully communicate between s7 200 PLC and Citect using only 1PLC. default address 2..But when I network 2 PLC my tag in citect would only initiate in PLC where my citect address is set..
I tried to add I/O device address to citect and change address, but still it cannot communicate with the other plc.

Im using SIMPPI configuration at citect.

Any help is much appreciated