E150 question

sparko

Following on from my other post regarding an E150 linked to a FXon.I am using EDesigner. I want the display to go back to the block I am using as a status display after say 5 minutes of the HMI being used automatically.

Thanks

Mike

Following on from my other post regarding an E150 linked to a FXon.I am using EDesigner. I want the display to go back to the block I am using as a status display after say 5 minutes of the HMI being used automatically.

Thanks

Mike
If I understand correctly, you want to be able to return to your status screen whenever a screen other than the status screen is viewed after a five minute period. Right?

What you can do is define a PLC data register in the E-150 as a screen register for screen call/display. In Mitsubishi's I always use D500 (my preference). You can use any available register. Set up a compare (don't remember if you can do an "in-line" compare with the FXon, if not use the CMP instruction). Screens all have numbers in the Beijer 'E' series displays) When the screen is not equal to the one being diplayed, start a timer. When the timer times out, MOVP the status screen number into this register.

... rab