Beijer E410, E150

iansmiler

Hi all, I have got to do a project soon using a E410 and a E150 (customer specced) I ahvn't used these units before and would appreciate it if somebody could send me an Edesigner project file that they have used with these units so that I can pick it apart and see how it works! Manuals would help too. thanks guys,

Ian

I dont have the 410 model on my E designer nor have I ever used a 150.
But, the manual comes in HELP/INDEX all you need to know is there.

I have lots of projects using other models.

They are fairly easy to program and the terminals are really nice.

You can use transparent mode and program the terminal and plc online with just one cable attached to the HMI.

Any questions ask here, I know quite a few on here have used them.

Therse units are so simple to program, you don't really need a manual.
a few useful tips are get all your settings right first, i.e. setup bits & words for things like current display reg, new display reg (there are two ways of selecting screens, use the function key as local or global to select the screen direct or using bits mapped to function keys in the plc to set the screen number in the new display reg), also many other functions are available, too many to show here.
If I get the chance in the next day or two I will post a simple project that shows some of the functions.