Beijer E910T Panel Fault

Martmartmart

Hi all,
First post here, I hope I'm putting it in the right spot!

I have an ancient Beijer E910T which went down today. Given the proximity to the holidays we will be out of production until the New Year at least if I'm unable to sort the issue I'm having.

A cap on the PSU went dodgy and caused an issue with the unit. I have replaced the cap and I'm now getting a stable 12V and 5V on the outputs. However when the screen starts it instantly goes entirely white.

Are there any schematics available or would any of you be able to assist in fault finding? There are no obviously damaged components on the board and I have inspected it thoroughly under a microscope. Furthermore I am getting the voltages that I would expect on the various chips on the board and the appropriate frequencies on the 2 different oscillators on the board. Worth noting is that after a few seconds if I tap the middle of the screen I do hear a beep and the unit goes dark and then goes back to white again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.