upload program from E100 HMI Beijer

If I remember correctly you should be able to upload even an older version, I seem to remember doing this sometime ago but cannot remember how I did it.
I know there was some odd thing I cannot remember if I created a version higher than the one in the panel & ignored the warning or if it will allow you to upload without a project being configured, although I don't think the ones I did were such a big difference i.e. perhaps selecting v4.xx for a version 3.xx panel. If I can find an older version I will PM you but I think it is not likely.
It is also unlikely that you can find an older version that supports the firmware unless someone here can help as even 7.52 has been defunct for sometime.
I think that even if you can upload it you may not be able to download it again, in saying that it may work I just cannot remember downloading again, I believe when I did get the file out of it this was converted to a later version as the original panel screen was smashed.

If I remember correctly you should be able to upload even an older version, I seem to remember doing this sometime ago but cannot remember how I did it.
I know there was some odd thing I cannot remember if I created a version higher than the one in the panel & ignored the warning or if it will allow you to upload without a project being configured, although I don't think the ones I did were such a big difference i.e. perhaps selecting v4.xx for a version 3.xx panel. If I can find an older version I will PM you but I think it is not likely.
It is also unlikely that you can find an older version that supports the firmware unless someone here can help as even 7.52 has been defunct for sometime.
I think that even if you can upload it you may not be able to download it again, in saying that it may work I just cannot remember downloading again, I believe when I did get the file out of it this was converted to a later version as the original panel screen was smashed.

that means if I upload project with higher version,maybe I couldn't download it

It's not so much the higher version of E designer, that is they have dropped the support for some versions of the firmware in that version.
Again it has been a few years but there is a firmware operating system in the HMI, over the years they improve them like adding some new features. so those will not work on the older firmware versions. I have a project that was V4.0 firmware, opened fine in ED V7.52 but if I remember correctly it did bring up a message I have no HMI of the version I opened so could not try downloading it.
All I do remember is we uploaded from a E HMI V3.xx and saved it as a backup I remember something about a message in ED that the firmware does not match the project but cannot remember how I actually managed to upload it. I did not try to download it again, when the HMI went down I changed the project version (I think to V6.0) there was a message saying some features are not availlable but I think this is just a generic message when there is a version conflict. so after changing it to V6.0 I downloaded it to the new HMI.
I also remember downloading a version lower than the E Designer had in it's database cannot remember what they were but as an example the version of the HMI firmware was 4.xx I used ED that only had V5 or 6 or greater it did download & worked but there was only a small difference in firmware versions.
In ED 7.5x The only E100 firmware version it has is V6.0 I do know that the previous version had V4.0 & V6.0 firmware support perhaps if you have the original CD there could be a lower version on there I do seem to remember that V7.xx had some directories something like software 1, software 2 & so on.
Software 1 was the ED v7.xx
Software 2 was ED V 6.xx
The others were HMI tools etc.
so it may be possible there is an older version on the CD for backwrd compatibility.
Although V3.xx is certainly an old firmware.
Sorry I cannot be more help but E series was dropped a few years ago & like many suppliers they want you to upgrade to the newer platforms so do not very often support the older stuff.

At the end. I found there is another software that support older version of E100 terminals.
It is Mac++ programmer. it support version V4.X. I upload program from E100 terminal with this software .I used real windows XP and real serial port.also I tested with USB to Serial port.E100 don't support USB To Serial Port. If every body has question about this software, I have WhatsApp with this number +989215875465 or Email :[email protected].
By the way thanks so much fro your helps.