Schneider TSXH5724M Program Upload

If it was programmed with PL7 Pro, then no. You need the original program to have the comments when uploading.
If its programmed by Unity Pro (Which the ethernet cable label suggests) then the comments will be included

If it was programmed with PL7 Pro, then no. You need the original program to have the comments when uploading.
If its programmed by Unity Pro (Which the ethernet cable label suggests) then the comments will be included

H5724 should be Unity processor (Hot standby PLC actually, mono or 2xPLC/Reduntant.)
H57 23 would be PL7 if not updated to Unity firmware.

By default comments and variables are saved to PLC on Unity / Control expert versions.
Setting can thought to be unchecked so that there is little bit more programming memory reserve. P57 and H57 PLCs taked pretty much memory on program side if they are compared to PL7 or newer M-range PLCs memorys.

USB port is your friend on this system. IP addresses are swapped between PLCs if they swap. You see only from Run led and on USB online connection if PLC is standby or Master PLC on system. Also making modifications needs to be done on right order.

Last edited:
so if they are using unity pro, i still can use PL7 to upload the program & get the comment?

H5724 should be Unity processor (Hot standby PLC actually, mono or 2xPLC/Reduntant.)
H57 23 would be PL7 if not updated to Unity firmware.

By default comments and variables are saved to PLC on Unity / Control expert versions.
Setting can thought to be unchecked so that there is little bit more programming memory reserve. P57 and H57 PLCs taked pretty much memory on program side if they are compared to PL7 or newer M-range PLCs memorys.

USB port is your friend on this system. IP addresses are swapped between PLCs if they swap. You see only from Run led and on USB online connection if PLC is standby or Master PLC on system. Also making modifications needs to be done on right order.
usb port is accessible using unity pro & PL7?

No if its programmed by Pl7 pro you need pl7 pro to upload.
If Unity Pro you need Unity Pro or renamed lately to Control Expert

This is Unity pro / Control expert PLC.
USB and TCP is supported there.

PL7 is lot older platform which was on still on production several years after Unity pro was launched. They used same IO cards on racks and racks.

They are different programs, PL7 PLC numbers end to odd (3) numbers and Unity pro version are even (4).
As this is H57 24 it is definitely Unity pro processor from hot standby series.