Beijer Exter T70 Com Errors

dmag21

Hi, I'm currently having an issue with a Beijer T70 HMI. We have 2 HMIs talking to a Yaskawa motion controller via modbus over ethernet. The master HMI went bad so I replaced it with a new one and downloaded the program using Information Designer.

I initially had an issue with drivers not connecting due to a version difference but that has since been resolved. The master HMI is now displaying an error message that states "Unable to Open Port". The master HMI is setup as a server and the slave HMI is setup as a client that is pointed at the master's IP address. I have tried multiple versions of Information Designer as well as multiple versions of the modbus drivers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have been working on a project using a small embedded controller called a SPLat (www.splatco.com) with a Beijer Exter t70 HMI. I have...
Replies
Views
Spent the best part of the day trying to figure a problem with the Beijer Exter series no protocol mode. I got it sussed and so thought I would...
Replies
Views
Does the Beijer Exter support PID blocks using the CLX (compactlogix)driver & using the L5K import . CLX Ver 4.15
Replies
Views
Hi Is there anybody on this forum who worked on Exter Touch Screens from Beijer Electronics. More precisely with the controller data exchange...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to exchange data between compact logix and Moore(Siemens) DCS through Exter HMI Screen? I am using Compact Logix L35E processor and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom