beijer exter T70 Modbus comms

I have done a bit more fiddling and found that the locations that the HMI is requesting are definetely double what it should be looking for. So where I ask to display 40004 it displays 40008, where I ask for 40006 I get 40012 etc etc. It still writes everything to the right spot from the same box that has the incorrect display...

I have used Modbus on Exter Units successfully many times (but never with Splat).

A couple of questions to narrow things down here:
  • Is the Exter panel a Modbus Master or Slave?
  • Which Flavor of Modbus are you using? ASCII, RTU, TCP
  • Are you using any index registers?
  • Does the firmware version in the Information Designer Software match the actual firmware on the T70 (Check Menu choices Project/Properties/Operatot Terminal)
  • Do you have the latest version of the modbus driver? (Menu Choice File/Update Driver/From Internet)
It could also be a bug but you should ckeck all of the above.