Beijer E1000 with ControlLogix V32 And Simulation

I am looking to upgrade a CompactLogix on V18 to an L83E on V32 which is currently using a Beijer E1151. Does anyone know if the E1151 is directly compatible with newer versions of ControlLogix or do I need to stick with an L73 and V20 or under? Also is there a way to use the E-Designer V7.52 to simulate the E1151 screens with a connection to either emulator 5000 or a live PLC for testing (I haven’t worked with this line of HMIs very much and am used to RSView ME/SE where I can use opc and can’t figure out how to do live testing with OPsim)?

It is not possible to use e-designer to simulate you will need to use the actual HMI, The e series is now retired, beijers will probably not support it anymore they certainly have dropped e-designer & no mention of the e series on their website apart from information on EOL this was 2018 & final repair was 2020.
The last driver for CLX was updated in 2005 so I have no idea if it will work on later hardware again there is no mention in the driver help files regarding the various processors or versions, it is just generic CLX Ethernet.

I believe that the later IX series from Beijer has a utility to convert the E series to their latest versions, not that it may not help you as you are a re-seller.
What I have done more recently is use another HMI software to give a similar form to the E series however, that was to a mistsubishi PLC & as the E series was actually re-badged by Mitsubishi so I was able to simulate it using the Mitsubishi got HMI software & GXWorks which allows simulating between both simulators, that was not possible with the E series, when we put the modifications into the live system it worked as expected. Not sure if this is any help as I have never tried using CLX simulation with another HMI simulation.