mitsubishi/beijer e1000 recipe upload problem

viikku

Hi all,

I upgraded from e600 to e1060, because of a backlight error in e600 (yes, faulty backlight locked all buttons in e600. service guys from mitsubishi/beijer told there's nothing much to do). Now I'm supposed to get all the recipes from e600 to e1060. I got the recipes already on my laptop, I got ftp running on e1060, I see the folders on e1060, but ftp program won't let me open the folders. It gives error 550, folder doesn't exist. I can make new recipes, load and save recipes with e1060. There's 151 recipes with 30-50 parameters, so I thought it would be faster to upload/convert the recipes from laptop than typing all of them with e1060. Anyone have a solution why I can't open recipes folder with ftp.

Are you using the HMI tools FTP client? I have had similar problems using windows file explorer/other FTP clients.

Are you trying to put them all in the default folder - or have you enabled directories and created multiple folders in the project?

If multiple folders have been created on the HMI (by a previous project or by other means) and you do not have the same folders named in the "Recipe Proprieties" dialog box (with the "Enable directories" check box ticked) then you will get similar problems to this. The HMI will not allow access to the folders (although you can see them) because the current project has not specifically enabled them. This is because the standard E-Designer transfer settings do not delete custom recipe folders.

If you send the project accross with "delete recipe data" selected can you now access the folders (if the folders disappear then its because none have been defined as above).

Can you transfer recipes created on the HMI (Skv files) from the default folder on the HMI to the PC?