Beijer / Mitsubishi Comms

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
Sadly I am in the unfortunate position to try and get an old FX0s-10MR-ES talking to a Beijer ix-T4A over serial.

This is my first use of either of these pieces of software.

SO I have set up the MELSEC FX Driver in the panel, using COM2 and I am using the SC-09 Beijer cable between the two devices.

The cable is good as I can download to the PLC, however, the screen does not want to talk to the PLC, the screen reports 'Controller 1: Comm Err'

Firstly, can I use the Beijer programming cable between the 2 units to establish comms?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me with obtaining firmware files for a Beijer E700 HMI terminal. I'm looking for v4 firmware. I have an HMI...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to locate V5.01 firmware .bin file for the Beijer / Mitsubishi E300. Does anyone have a copy of this they can send me? I've tried...
Replies
Views
Hello again, I bumbed once again problem with E1000 panel. Program has been converted from E600 to E1000 series without problems. Panel...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Could someone post me one e1000 series recipe file, so I could verify the format of data inside the recipe file. I have 151 old recipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I upgraded from e600 to e1060, because of a backlight error in e600 (yes, faulty backlight locked all buttons in e600. service guys from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom