calling server time on hmi screen

Who is sm1?

What HMI are you using?

Please provide detailed information, don't make us ask you 20 questions to help you - were happy to help but we are really not into guessing games. So help youself get helped and provide a detailed description of your project.

Dear all;

Actual this HMI is related to DCS, I am working in a power plant, where we are using METSO make MAX1000Plus+ DCS.
I have created a mimic, in the same screen, i want to display real time, through which DCS is connected.
I am unable to make use of the same tag, since that is default of DCS, where DATE and Time gets displayed in right of mimic screen.
Is there any other way to display real time clock as tag on this mimic screen. Kindly help.

I am unfamiliar with the METSO system.

I'm not sure why you can't use the same tag, tags should be able to be used in multiple places. If not then write a script that updates once every second to copy the system date-time tag to a secondary tag and use the secondary tag on your mimic screen.