snubber on output

rkt

i am trying to energize a 26W solinoid coil on a hydraulic valve to run a hydraulic motor to index a conveyor from the my idec micro 1 plc.

it's 110V ac solinoid. the book on the micro 1 says i need a snubber in parallel with the load.

how do i construct the snubber. it shows it to be an RC circuit. but what sizes do i use?

Similar Topics

I am trying to find a snubber circuit for a relay. I have no clue what to even get I keep looking at rc circuit I found some for sq d relays I...
Replies
Views
The Great Electric Vehicle Project has started. To review Vehicle is a 56 Chev 1/2 ton pickup. I intend to as much as possible ensure truck is...
Replies
Views
I have a GV3000SE VFD with a snubber brake to ramp down. The brake is not working as it should and VFD goes into HV fault if I slow the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom