MVI-MCM AOI instruction

plcnovel

Hi All
I was just trying to do some brainstorming on the MCM AOI instruction and would like to ask the experts if there is a way if i can generalize my data mapping to Writedata array and Readdata array of MCM module. I was thinking if i can keep the MCM congiguration same then it only a matter of mapping different points to writedata and readdata arrays (Copying data to be written or read to MCM database. Can this data mapping portion be generalized so that i don't have to copy every point to writedata array or readdata array. For example some sort of AOI block which can be generic enough to avoid all the copying instructions while data mapping? Thanks in advance!
Regards

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I am upgrading Modbus from MVI-56MCM to MVI56E-MCMR? Do I need to change in IO Configuration? I don't know if it is Master or...
Replies
Views
We have a contract to refurbish/upgrade a filling/bottling machine. We have the machine but not its control panel or PLC. We've built a new...
Replies
Views
The Read.Data array in the MCM tag in the Controllogix is defined as an INT (-32767to32767). However, some of my data is coming in as Unsigned INT...
Replies
Views
i have an MCm module(MVI-46-Prosoft)configured and on my master port (Port 1) i can read datas on the N31:0 registers from M1:1.200 being written...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has setup a festo valve block FB9-03 with MVI card (prosoft&clx) before. Having alot of issues getting it to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom