how i can take copy from S7 cpu 312

Eng. Amr

hello,

i have S7 cpu312, how i can take copy from it, it's protect using password? also how i can modify file?

I'm new in this field.

thanks for your effort.

If it is password protected, it's because the OEM didn't want anybody to fiddle with it. He might have a valuable reason for it. Ask the OEM for the password and be prepared to eventually pay his price.

A good advice for the future: make sure you state in the contract the OEM has to provide free access to the program. This might mean his price goes up a little (or a larger) bit, but you wont have to worry about this kind of info anymore.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Project involves updating a ~23 year old controller (C200HX CPU64). The HMI is a windows NT machine with the gui done with Delphi 5 (Pascal)...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Our working machine CPU I am trying to add one logic but when I am click download then warning ⚠️ message coming that Unable to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m trying to copy a program to an 8K EEPROM plugged into a Siemens S7 CPU 216-2 without being able due to the following message: The CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
I have 2 7cp476 plcs. How can I copy one of them and install it somewhere else?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom