Simulate PLC's

Sefirod

Hi,

I'm new in the world of PLCs, and right now I don't have any real PLC to play with, so I am interested in simulation SW.

Actually I am using PCVue for the control and adquisition of the data. What I am really looking for is a software able to:

- Simulate a Siemes S7-300
- Execute code programmed with SCL language
- Communicate/connect with a SCADA (PCVue in my case) for data adquisition

Is there any SW that matches those requirements?

I've heard of S7-PLCSIM and WinPLC 7, but I don't know about their real capabilites...

Thanks for your help!

Thanks Doodie, the logixpro looks great (and cheap!).

Unfortunately, I think it doesn't allow you to connect with any SCADA, neither import any SCL code to the PLC.

I'm starting to think that all the PLC simulation software are just for that, for simulating a PLC. They let you play with them as a PLC, even try your code, but none of the simulation SW I found had connection capabilites with a SCADA for controlling and/or data acquisition.

Thanx for your help, anyway!