S7-1200 simulate HMI in PC connected to PLC

MrQ

Hello,

I have a small application with a S7-1200 CPU 1212 and a KTP400 Basic HMI.

When i am connected to the PLC with my PC i would like to bring up the HMI screen on my PC and see live values from the PLC?

I found one menu selection called simulate but it only brought up the screen without PLC Values.,

The simulated HMI is offline ?

You probably have to find the Set PG/PC Interface applet (Windows Control Panel), or the Communication Settings applet (Windows Control Panel).
There you must set the access point S7ONLINE to (Adapter Name)TCP.IP.
Do not set it to (adapter name)TCP.IP(auto).

Similar Topics

I have been using TIA portal 13 for several projects HMI. The HMI is 1200 panel. On the previous project, I could connect to the PLC and use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom