SIMOREG drive

krome

I have a successful communication working with a simoreg 6RA70 drive over profibus with a GE90-70 PLC. Our set up is in a small lab the drive is not connected to any motor. We had been able to past data back and forward between the drive and PLC. However, before we install this in our actual production equipment I have a concern. The PLC is set up for PPO5 to send ten words. We not are using the PKW section of the telegram.

The first word, which is the control word, we sending 9C7F hex. Should I map K3001 to P648 or leave it as 9. At the moment, it is at 9 and we not getting any errors.

Similar Topics

Hello people This is my very first post in plctalk, so im sorry if my question is out of place. We're using a simoreg dc drive and currently is...
Replies
Views
Dears kindly need support to replace old SimoReg DC master Siemens Drive and upgrade to sinamics 6RA8081-6DV62-0AA0 series communication is...
Replies
Views
Dears i need help to enable and run drive manual using terminal block only test it FWD and REV
Replies
Views
Is it possible to interface an encoder of open collector output to a SIMOREG 6RA70 drive? Any suggestion / help will be appreciated. Shyamal
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I have an special simoreg 6ra70 dc drive, its current is very huge(2600 A, this rating is not on the manual, so i think it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom