AB 1784-pcd card Series A with XP SP3

apexpower

Has anyone configured an AB 1784-pcd Series A card with Windows XP Service Pack #3? We are trying to connect to a DeviceNet 1769 Scanner to download a new scan list as the existing list appears to be corrupt. We have downloaded the Driver from AB's website, ran the patch, but the card comes up as "not configured" in RS Linx.

It would't surprise me if it is an xp sp3 issue, currently I have SP3 installed and have problems with the PCMK card for DH+. Initially it works, but if I disconnect the cable and reconnect, the driver stops working. Worked just fine on my old SP 2 laptop.

Similar Topics

I specifically ordered my new Dell Latitude with an PCMIA slot so I could still use my 1784-PCD card and PCMK card. The DH+ works well but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using 1784-pcd for configuring Devicnet scanner and devicenet nodes. i have a problem when i configure a driver in RSLinx. After...
Replies
Views
The A/B website is a cluttered mess. Can anyone point me to a location that I can grab drivers for a PCMA DNet card? the card is a 1784-PCD/C...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1784-U2DN, and I have a flashing red light on the module status LED. Manual says I have a recoverable fault….but it doesnt say...
Replies
Views
I am "upgrading" an XP laptop to Windows 7. I have a 1784-PCMK Series A card. Having trouble finding specific drivers and getting the card...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom