1756HSC and Incremental encoder

Neuromancer

I'm, trying to connect Stegmann DSG60 incremental encoder to AB 1756 HSC card.
All connection A -Anot / B - Bnot / Z- Znot are OK, checked, and compared to manuals.
When configured in Encoder x4 (or x1) mode, I do not get any reading, when configured as counter card I can read only positive movement Increasing raw value), not negative (decreasing).
Does anyone know how to get it to read other direction ?

I'm, trying to connect Stegmann DSG60 incremental encoder to AB 1756 HSC card.
All connection A -Anot / B - Bnot / Z- Znot are OK, checked, and compared to manuals.
When configured in Encoder x4 (or x1) mode, I do not get any reading, when configured as counter card I can read only positive movement Increasing raw value), not negative (decreasing).
Does anyone know how to get it to read other direction ?
Publication "1756-UM007A-EN-P" is the user manual for the module.
Do you get any yellow warnings in the I/O tree for the above module?
If you do, the conifguration is not done properly.
I suggets going through the manual and seting up for what mode you're after.
After finishing the configuration of the module you'll need to download to the controller for the changes to take effect.